Coal Trains Jubilee class 45645, Collingwood, passes through on the Up line with a train of empties. The Jubilee 4-6-0 engines were built between 1934 and 1936 by the London Midland and Scottish Railway and up until the 1960s were usually to be found on express passenger trains. Photo David Holmes. Fowler 0-6-0 44044 running tender first with another train of 16 ton empty coal wagons in November 1960 before the track and platforms were raised due to mining subsidence. The loco was based at Stourton, the nearest engine shed to Woodlesford. It was scrapped in 1965 at Draper’s in Hull. Photo Neville Stead. War Department “Austerity” 8F 90678 of Wakefield shed brings a coal train through Woodlesford. May 1964. The locomotive was built at the Vulcan Foundry in 1944 and scrapped in 1967. Photo by Alan Bailey.